After recording the longest ever Formula 1 Grand Prix last time out in Canada, new records were broken at today's race in Valencia, Spain.
All 24 cars finished the Grand Prix, only a handful of times in the sport's history have all cars made it to the end of race, the last time being USA 2005, where all six starters managed to finish!
There have also never been 24 cars finish a race - not even in the '90's when 26 cars participated. Narain Karthikeyan took the dubious honour of the lowest ever clasification of 24th. The previous record is 23rd, acheived at the 2011 Chinese Grand Prix by, err, Narain Karthikeyan.
Another interesting fact is that the only non-scheduled pit stop in the race was Michael Schumacher's after he dislodged his front wing after a small tangle with Vitaly Petrov who was exiting the pits.
The race was certainly not the most exciting of the year, with few overtakes, and the usual suspects leading the field.
Was it therefore easy to predict? We asked Pat from I Watch Too Much Racing to have a go at predicting the results.
Provisional Race Results:
1. Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull - Pat's (TMR) Prediction 1st - F1RP Prediction 2nd
2. Fernando Alonso - Ferrari - TMR 2nd - F1RP 5th
3. Mark Webber - Red Bull - TMR 3rd - F1RP 4th
4. Lewis Hamilton - McLaren - TMR 5th - F1RP 1st
5. Felipe Massa - Ferrari - TMR 7th - F1RP 9th
6. Jenson Button - McLaren - TMR 4th - F1RP 3rd
7. Nico Rosberg - Mercedes - TMR 6th - F1RP 8th
8. Jaime Alguersuari - Toro Rosso - TMR 22nd - F1RP 16th
9. Adrian Sutil - Force India - TMR 24th - F1RP 15th
10. Nick Heidfeld - Renault - TMR 12th - F1RP 10th
11. Sergio Perez - Sauber - TMR 13th - F1RP 13th
12. Rubens Barrichello - Williams - TMR 14th - F1RP 6th
13. Sebastien Buemi - Toro Rosso - TMR 15th - F1RP 12th
14. Paul di Resta - Force India - TMR 10th - F1RP 17th
15. Vitaly Petrov - Renault - TMR 8th - F1RP 11th
16. Kamui Kobayashi - Sauber - TMR 11th - F1RP 7th
17. Michael Schumacher - Mercedes - TMR 9th - F1RP 14th
18. Pastor Maldonado - Williams - TMR 23rd - F1RP 18th
19. Heikki Kovalainen - Team Lotus - TMR 16th - F1RP 19th
20. Jarno Trulli - Team Lotus - TMR 17th - F1RP 20th
21. Timo Glock - Virgin - TMR 18th - F1RP 21st
22. Jerome D'Ambrosio - Virgin - TMR 21st - F1RP 23rd
23. Vitantonio Liuzzi - Hispania - TMR 19th - F1RP 22nd
24. Narain Karthikeyan - Hispania - TMR 20th - F1RP 24th
First of all many thanks to Pat for taking part this week - hope it was fun!
It looks like Pat was closer to the correct position than the Formula 1 Results Predictor overall, but the F1RP got more correct predictions - six in total - which I believe is our best ever result!
The F1RP has not yet managed to predict the podium, yet Pat managed to on the first attempt! Good work!
Finally, the joint Performer Of The Day - based on both the F1RP and Pat's predictions - goes to both Jaime Alguersuari and Adrian Sutil.
For more information on the race, visit www.formula1.com
Visit Pat's website toomuchracing.com and follow him on Twitter @toomuchracing