Two weeks since the controversial Monaco Grand Prix, the sole North American Grand Prix (for this season at least), will take place at le Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, in Montreal, Canada.
As always, the Monaco Grand Prix was difficult to predict, but the Formula One Results Predictor tried anyway. To see the results, click here.
- - -
2011 Predictions - Round 7, Canada
1. Lewis Hamilton - McLaren
2. Jenson Button - McLaren
3. Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull
4. Fernando Alonso - Ferrari
5. Mark Webber - Ferrari
6. Nico Rosberg - Mercedes
7. Nick Heidfeld - Renault
8. Sebastien Buemi - Toro Rosso
9. Kamui Kobayashi - Sauber
10. Michael Schumacher - Mercedes
11. Felipe Massa - Ferrari
12. Vitaly Petrov - Renault
13. Jaime Alguersuari - Toro Rosso
14. Adrian Sutil - Force India
15. Sergio Perez - Sauber
16. Paul di Resta - Force India
17. Rubens Barrichello - Williams
18. Vitantonio Liuzzi - Hispania
19. Pastor Maldonado - Williams
20. Jarno Trulli - Team Lotus
21. Heikki Kovalainen - Team Lotus
22. Timo Glock - Virgin
23. Narain Karthikeyan - Hispania
24. Jerome D'Ambrosio - Virgin
- - -
The F1RP is predicting good news for McLaren fans, suggesting that Sebastian Vettel will finish outside of the top two places for the first time this season!
Another good performance is expected of both Sebastien Buemi and Kamui Kobayashi who both scored points in Monaco.
Interestingly, this is only the second time this season that Narain Karthikeyan has been predicted to finish above 24th.