The Formula One Results Predictor has been hard at work, calculating the predictions for the third round of the 2011 Formula One World Championship in China, held this coming Sunday.
After disappointing results from the Predictor at the first Grand Prix, last week's Grand Prix in Malaysia saw significant improvements.
To see the Malaysian results, click here
- - -
2011 PREDICTIONS - Round 3, China
1. Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull Racing
2. Jenson Button - McLaren
3. Lewis Hamilton - McLaren
4. Mark Webber - Red Bull Racing
5. Fernando Alonso - Ferrari
6. Vitaly Petrov - Lotus-Renault
7. Felipe Massa - Ferrari
8. Nick Heidfeld - Lotus-Renault
9. Rubens Barrichello - Williams
10. Kamui Kobayashi - Sauber
11. Nico Rosberg - Mercedes
12. Sebastien Buemi - Toro Rosso
13. Michael Schumacher - Mercedes
14. Adrian Sutil - Force India
15. Sergio Perez - Sauber
16. Jaime Alguersuari - Toro Rosso
17. Pastor Maldonado - Williams
18. Paul di Resta - Force India
19. Heikki Kovalainen - Team Lotus
20. Timo Glock - Virgin
21. Jarno Trulli - Team Lotus
22. Jerome D'Ambrosio - Virgin
23. Vitantonio Liuzzi - Hispania
24. Narain Karthikeyan - Hispania
- - -
For the first time, the F1RP has predicted that reigning World Champion Vettel will win the race. If this does happen, Vettel will acheive five consecutive Grand Prix wins, a feat which has only been acheived seven times previously.
McLaren fans will be pleased with the predicted podium places for both of the team's drivers, however it is suggested that Mercedes will have another difficult weekend.
Send us your predictions by commenting below!