The first Grand Prix of the 2011 season, Australia, saw the presentation of the first ever predictions from the Formula One Results Predictor.
But the results weren't great. To see them, click here
However, we learnt a great deal from our debut attempt at predictions, and have entered revised, improved data into the Predictor.
Therefore, we have great pleasure in presenting to you our predictions for the Malaysian Grand Prix, this coming Sunday.
- - -
2011 PREDICTIONS - Round 2, Malaysia
1. Mark Webber - Red Bull Racing
2. Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull Racing
3. Lewis Hamilton - McLaren
4. Jenson Button - McLaren
5. Felipe Massa - Ferrari
6. Nick Heidfeld - Lotus-Renault
7. Fernando Alonso - Ferrari
8. Rubens Barrichello - Williams
9. Nico Rosberg - Mercedes GP
10. Vitaly Petrov - Lotus-Renault
11. Adrian Sutil - Force India
12. Sebastien Buemi - Toro Rosso
13. Jaime Alguersuari - Toro Rosso
14. Paul di Resta - Force India
15. Kamui Kobayashi - Sauber
16. Sergio Perez - Sauber
17. Michael Schumacher - Mercedes GP
18. Pastor Maldonado - Williams
19. Timo Glock - Virgin
20. Heikki Kovalainen - Team Lotus
21. Jarno Trulli - Team Lotus
22. Jerome D'Ambrosio - Virgin
23. Narain Karthikeyan - Hispania
24. Vitantonio Liuzzi - Hispania
- - -
The F1RP has predicted a strong showing for Red Bull this weekend, despite suggesting that neither driver would make the podium in Australia!
Paul di Resta and Michael Schumacher fans will be hoping the predictions don't come true however, as neither is expected to score points this weekend.
If you think you can do better, let us know by commenting below.