After the shortest break of the Formula One calendar - just four days between the previous Grand Prix and the 2011 cars getting their first taste of Monaco street circuit - the first practice session will take place on Thursday as is tradition in the Principality.
The Formula One Results Predictor has therefore had less time than normal to calculate the results for the upcoming race, which is arguably one of the hardest races of the season to predict.
After a fairly good performance at the Spanish Grand Prix (including predicting the race win for the first time this season), the F1RP will be looking to improve this weekend.
To see how we did at predicting the Spanish Grand Prix results, click here.
- - -
2011 Predictions - Round 6, Monaco
1. Mark Webber - Red Bull Racing
2. Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull Racing
3. Felipe Massa - Ferrari
4. Jenson Button - McLaren
5. Fernando Alonso - Ferrari
6. Lewis Hamilton - McLaren
7. Nico Rosberg - Mercedes
8. Nick Heidfeld - Lotus-Renault
9. Vitaly Petrov - Lotus-Renault
10. Kamui Kobayashi - Sauber
11. Sebastien Buemi - Toro Rosso
12. Jaime Alguersuari - Toro Rosso
13. Rubens Barrichello - Williams
14. Sergio Perez - Sauber
15. Michael Schumacher - Williams
16. Adrian Sutil - Force India
17. Paul di Resta - Force India
18. Pastor Maldonado - Williams
19. Vitantonio Liuzzi - Hispania
20. Heikki Kovalainen - Team Lotus
21. Timo Glock - Virgin
22. Jarno Trulli - Team Lotus
23. Jerome D'Ambrosio - Virgin
24. Narain Karthikeyan - Hispania
- - -
The F1RP has predicted strong performances from both Felipe Massa and Tonio Liuzzi this weekend, but Williams are expected to continue on their current score-less streak. Force India are also predicted to struggle at the famous circuit.