Ladies and Gentlemen!
It has been a long winter, but this weekend will see the delayed beginning of the 2011 Formula One World Championship.
Therefore, it is now time for us to provide our first ever predictions, for the upcoming Australian Grand Prix.
So, without further ado:
- - -
2011 PREDICTIONS - Round 01, Australia
1. Jenson Button - McLaren
2. Fernando Alonso - Ferrari
3. Nico Rosberg - Mercedes GP
4. Rubens Barrichello - Williams
5. Felipe Massa - Ferrari
6. Mark Webber - Red Bull Racing
7. Nick Heidfeld - Lotus-Renault
8. Lewis Hamilton - McLaren
9. Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull Racing
10. Paul di Resta - Force India
11. Michael Schumacher - Mercedes GP
12. Adrian Sutil - Force India
13. Pastor Maldonado - Williams
14. Jaime Alguersuari - Toro Rosso
15. Vitantonio Liuzzi - Hispania
16. Sebastien Buemi - Toro Rosso
17. Vitaly Petrov - Lotus-Renault
18. Jarno Trulli - Team Lotus
19. Kamui Kobayashi - Sauber
20. Heikki Kovalainen - Team Lotus
21. Sergio Perez - Sauber
22. Timo Glock - Virgin
23. Jerome D'Ambrosio - Virgin
24. Narain Karthikeyan - Hispania
- - -
Oddly, Red Bull are missing from the podium. Despite strong pre-season tests, the Formula One Results Predictor has decided that they will not finish higher than sixth!
Also interesting are strong performances from Nick Heidfeld and Vitantonio Liuzzi, who will both be making their first race appearances for their new teams.
Feel free to provide your race predictions by commenting on this post. Otherwise, watch the race, and see how accurate the Formula One Results Predictor actually is!