Yesterday saw another typically exciting Grand Prix, this time in Hungary - the last race before the sport's summer break.
The weather once again played a key part in the race today, as did some stewards decisions, with McLaren's Lewis Hamilton penalised for forcing the Force India of Paul di Resta off the track whilst attempting to recover from a spin.
A strong performance from di Resta saw him acheive his best ever Formula 1 result, and Sebastien Buemi drove an impressive race considering he started from the back row of the grid!
Ewan Marshall of GPFocus.com had the task of being this weekend's Guest Predictor. How would he manage in a race which was Jenson Button's 200th, Nico Rosberg's 100th, Toro Rosso's 100th and the 100th race since V8 engines were introduced?!
Provisional Race Results:
1. Jenson Button - McLaren - Ewan's (EM) Prediction 5th - F1RP Prediction 4th
2. Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull Racing - EM 1st - F1RP 2nd
3. Fernando Alonso - Ferrari - EM 2nd - F1RP 5th
4. Lewis Hamilton - McLaren - EM 3rd - F1RP 6th
5. Mark Webber - Red Bull Racing - EM 4th - F1RP 1st
6. Felipe Massa - Ferrari - EM 6th - F1RP 3rd
7. Paul di Resta - Force India - EM 14th - F1RP 18th
8. Sebastien Buemi - Toro Rosso - EM 17th - F1RP 14th
9. Nico Rosberg - Mercedes - EM 8th - F1RP 10th
10. Jaime Alguersuari - Toro Rosso - EM 15th - F1RP 15th
11. Kamui Kobayashi - Sauber - EM 12th - F1RP 8th
12. Vitaly Petrov - Renault - EM 7th - F1RP 7th
13. Rubens Barrichello - Williams - EM 16th - F1RP 13th
14. Adrian Sutil - Force India - EM 13th - F1RP 16th
15. Sergio Perez - Sauber - EM 9th - F1RP 11th
16. Pastor Maldonado - Williams - EM 18th - F1RP 17th
17. Timo Glock - Virgin - EM 21st - F1RP 20th
18. Daniel Ricciardo - Hispania - EM 24th - F1RP 23rd
19. Jerome D'Ambrosio - Virgin - EM 22nd - F1RP 24th
20. Vitantonio Liuzzi - Hispania - EM 23rd - F1RP 22nd
DNF Heikki Kovalainen - Team Lotus - EM 20th - F1RP 19th
DNF Michael Schumacher - Mercedes - EM 11th - F1RP 12th
DNF Nick Heidfeld - Renault - EM 10th - F1RP 9th
DNF Jarno Trulli - Team Lotus - EM 19th - F1RP 21st
Thank you to Ewan for participating this week. If Jenson Button hadn't finished the race, Ewan would have managed to get the top four correct!
However, as Button drove impressively to win, this was not to be.
Ewan managed one correct prediction, whereas the Formula 1 Results Predictor managed a double. Overall though, it looks like Ewan was closer!
A few weeks now until the next Grand Prix, with a compulsory two week closure for all team's factories, and of course for the F1RP.
The Top Driver in Hungary, based on our predictions, was Paul di Resta.
For more information on the race, visit www.formula1.com
Don't forget to visit GPFocus.com, and follow Ewan on Twitter @EwanMarshall