Formula 1's first ever visit to India provided some entertaining racing, however, Sebastian Vettel managed to leave the field trailing from the very beginning.
Despite comfortably winning both the Drivers and Constructors Championships, Vettel and his Red Bull team are not letting up, and are now pushing to beat all the current records!
1. Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull Racing
2. Jenson Button - McLaren
3. Fernando Alonso - Ferrari
4. Mark Webber - Red Bull Racing
5. Michael Schumacher - Mercedes
6. Nico Rosberg - Mercedes
7. Lewis Hamilton - McLaren
8. Jaime Alguersuari - Toro Rosso
9. Adrian Sutil - Toro Rosso
10. Sergio Perez - Sauber
11. Vitaly Petrov - Renault
12. Bruno Senna - Renault
13. Paul Di Resta - Force India
14. Heikki Kovalainen - Team Lotus
15. Rubens Barrichello - Williams
16. Jerome D'Ambrosio - Virgin
17. Narain Karthikeyan - Hispania
18. Daniel Ricciardo - Hispania
19. Jarno Trulli - Team Lotus
DNF Felipe Massa - Ferrari
DNF Sebastian Buemi - Toro Rosso
DNF Pastor Maldonado - Williams
DNF Timo Glock - Virgin
DNF Kamui Kobayashi - Sauber
The Formula 1 Results Predictor only correctly predicted Jarno Trulli's (Team Lotus) 19th place.
Not a great result, and certainly something we will be hoping to improve next time!
The Drivers of the Weekend, based on the F1RP Predictions, were Adrian Sutil (Force India) and Narain Karthikeyan (Hispania).