In 2010, this Grand Prix saw a new driver crowned World Champion. Will this year's race be as exciting, now that the Championship has already been decided? We can certainly hope so!
There is certainly a great deal to fight for, as the difference between one place and the next in the Constructors Championship usually equates to tens of millions of dollars!
- - -
2011 Predictions - Round 18, Abu Dhabi
1. Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull Racing
2. Jenson Button - McLaren
3. Mark Webber - Red Bull Racing
4. Lewis Hamilton - McLaren
5. Nico Rosberg - Mercedes
6. Fernando Alonso - Ferrari
7. Vitaly Petrov - Renault
8. Felipe Massa - Ferrari
9. Kamui Kobayashi - Sauber
10. Jaime Alguersuari - Toro Rosso
11. Rubens Barrichello - Williams
12. Sebastien Buemi - Toro Rosso
13. Sergio Perez - Sauber
14. Michael Schumacher - Mercedes
15. Adrian Sutil - Force India
16. Paul di Resta - Force India
17. Bruno Senna - Renault
18. Heikki Kovalainen - Team Lotus
19. Jarno Trulli - Team Lotus
20. Pastor Maldonado - Williams
21. Timo Glock - Virgin
22. Vitantonio Liuzzi - Hispania
23. Jerome D'Ambrosio - Virgin
24. Daniel Ricciardo - Hispania
The Formula 1 Results Predictor is expecting further strong performances from this seasons top two drivers, Sebastian Vettel (Red Bull) and Jenson Button (McLaren).
However, it is expecting Force India and Williams to struggle this weekend.
Let us know your predictions by commenting below.